Great art starts with imitation. Jazz musicians have always learned by transcribing and copying the masters of the tradition. Instead of keeping these transcriptions to myself I decided to post them online so others may also benefit from this work. I make no claims to the accuracy or completeness of these transcriptions. If you decide to use them please mention the author.
- Marc Johnson - Time Remembered.pdf (78.7 KiB)
- Stella by Starlight - Marc Johnson.pdf (88.8 KiB)
- Theme for Kareem - Christian McBride.pdf (71.4 KiB)
- You must believe in spring - Eddie Gomez.pdf (89.4 KiB)
- 3 Deuces by Marcus Miller.pdf (56.2 KiB)
- All the things by Bill Evans (Double Bass-Etude).pdf (73.8 KiB)
- Kadotas Blues by Ray Brown.pdf (71.1 KiB)
- Organsolo on Chant by Larry Goldings.pdf (66.0 KiB)
- Pitter Panther Patter by Jimmy Blanton & John Goldsby .pdf (122.9 KiB)
- Body & Soul by Jimmy Blanton.pdf (53.9 KiB)
- For all you are Bass Intro.pdf (24.0 KiB)
Hinweis zum Urheberrecht
All transcriptions found on The Bassment are for educational use only. All other use(s) require permission from the copyright owner(s) and transcription author(s).